As the Operating Officer for Greenpeace Romania, you manage business administration and strive for organizational development (Finance, IT, People & Culture, Office Management). You represent GP Romania in the respective areas within our region and oversee the overall strategic planning.
- You lead key People & Culture and IT processes.
- You manage the overall budget development and monitoring.
- You implement an up-to-date financial system together with the regional Finance team.
- Together with the office director, you initiate and support the organizational development.
- You lead and support the Financial Specialist and our Cleaning Staff and set an example for great leadership.
- You have gathered a lot of experience in Finance, HR, IT, and Office Management with focus on organizational development, team development and/or financial development.
- You are able to apply the knowledge you've earned in university to strengthen our organizational processes.
- You know how to lead with respect and empathy.
- You are decision-oriented and are able to work under pressure in a very dynamic environment.
- You feel comfortable working in an intercultural environment and are sensitive towards cultural diversity.
- You have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, also in writing.
- Preferably, you speak Romanian.