The list of tasks will include
• understanding the needs of the volunteers and constructing the platform structure and contents.
• developing content strategies for the platform and managing the English language site
• developing new engagement tools and offers (online and offline)
• provididing editorial, creative and technical support to team members
• tracking web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels
• maintaining professional exchange with international colleagues
• basic understanding of and experience with volunteering
• affinity to social media and online communication
• enjoyment of discussions and enjoyment of dealing with committed people
• technical understanding and experience with developing online tools desirable
• experience in Community management desirable
• content management skills (e.g. experience with publishing blog articles; familiarity with Wordpress or any blog/website system is an advantage)
• basic HTML/CSS coding skills is an advantage but not essential
• basic design (eg.: Canva, InDesign, Photoshop) and video editing (mp4) skills
• good writing skills
• very good written and spoken English
This is a temporary position for 2 years (until July 2023).
We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from people of all races, religions, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or sexual identity and its expression. We celebrate and value the diversity of people, experiences and perspectives. We aim at building a diverse and inclusive team which reflects global campaigns and countries where we operate.